Red DSMC2 Monstro 8k.
– Kippertie Revolva DSMC2 PL mount with behind lens ND. https://kippertie.com/revolva/
– Kippertie Revolva ND disc with clear, 0.6, 1.2, 2.1
– Red DSMC2 V-Lock I/O Expander module. https://www.red.com/dsmc2-base-io-vlock-expander
– Red DSMC2 RED Touch 7.0” https://www.red.com/dsmc2-red-touch-7inch-lcd
– Red DSMC Quick Release platform with 19mm.- Red Arri standard dovetail.
– 19mm rods.- 2x 500Gb mini mags.- 1x 2tb Kippertie Longtake M2 mini mag. https://longta.ke/
– 1x Red Station Red Mini mag USB 3.1 https://www.red.com/red-station-mini-mag-usb-3
– 1x Red Station Red Mini mag USB 3- Red top handle with run/stop button. Shortened.
– Small rig DSMC2 side plates Left / Right.- Small rig wooden quicklock side handle. https://www.smallrig.com/smallrig-quick-release-wooden-grip-for-z-cam-e2-series-cameras-hts2457.html
– Wooden camera monitor raiser to clear revolva.
– Wooden camera monitor hood.- DSMC2 AC power supply.
– DSMC Sync cable.- DTap to DSMC2 power cable.
Red Komodo 6k.
– Canon RF to EF adapter.
– Kippertie RF to PL mount with behind lens ND turren.
– Kippertie Revolva ND disc with clear, 0.6, 1.2, 2.1.
– Kippertie Chinstrap.
– 2x 480Gb Cfast red approved memory cards.
– Cfast USB 3.1 card reader.
– Red Komodo AC Powersupply.
– Dtap to 2 pin lemon Komodo power cable.
– 4x small Canon BP batteries.
– Vaxis Atom 500 TX Komodo BP to V-Mount wireless video unit. With HDMI and USB 3.1 power out.
– Vaxis Atom 500 RX SDI + HDMI reciver with USB3.1 power in, Sony NP battery plate.
– Sony NP to V-mount adapter for the above Vaxis receiver.
– Syndicate Side handle Right side.
– Syndicate Side handle Left side.
– Syndicate Iphone 10XS holder.
– Low profile Cinemill Dovtail and Bridgeplate.
Camera Power Options.
– 3x Blueshape Vmount 180Wh batteries.
– 2x Red Vmount volt batteries.
– 1x Blushape dual Vmount battery charger.
– Smallrig Wooden side handle rightside arri rosette.
– Tilta Arri Dovetail underslung shoulder pad.
– Tilta Arri Dovtail back mounted shoulder pad.
– Tilta Shoulder rig rod mount handle for 15 and 19mm rods.
– 19mm rods long. Carbon.
– 19mm rods long Aluminium.
– Siriu carbon fiber lightweight tripod with Manfotto 510 Ball head.
– LMB-15 Arri lightweight mattbox.
– Wooden camera Zip Box.
– Small rig 1/4” UNC 20 to Nato rail short Noga arm.
– Omnislider 2m with handcontoler Red trigger cables etc. https://www.syndicate.se/syndicate-omnislider-servo/
– Tiffen ND filters 0.3, 0.6.
– Atlas Orion Anamorphics 40,65,100mm.
– Easter Entertprise rehoused FF Canon FD´s 14mm,24mm,35mm,55mm,85mm,100mm,135mm,185mm.
– Canon EF L 16-35mm
– Canon EF L 24-70mm
– Dog Shidt PL flare factory 58mm FF
– Dog Shildt PL flare factory 38mm FF
Rehoused set of FF covering Canon FD´s.
We are happy to have this unique set of rehoused Canon FD´s. They are all cherrie picked out of the Canon FD line, all the best focal lengths, makes and versions of coating. 14mm, 24mm, 35mm, 55mm, 85mm, 135mm all in the best of PL mount re-housings from Estern Enterprises in Tokyo, a process that took more than 3 years to complete. They not only have very well built housings but also improved iris arrays with more blades than original and also improved focus range. Some of them to such extend that objects stay sharp until they touch the very front of the lens.
The wides are also modified to cover FF sensors sizes like Red Monstro 8k FF and Alexa LF open gate. Which is something that makes them even more special and leaves lenses like the Canon K35´s far behind.
This set simply is a great combination of high quality vintage glas with good looks, best quality housings, FF coverage, a good range of 6 focal lengths all with that unique 70´s radioactive look for FF formats, without compromising lens builds.
Atlas Orion 2x Anamorphics
These are the Orions from Atlas Lens Co. Optically they are extremely well balanced, not to much flare, not to soft, but still with nice looking blue streaking flairs, oval bokeh and falloff towards the edges. They are also really well built mechanically, all 3 have their focus and iris gear in the same size and distance from the mount and all share the same front diameter.
Below is some more text from the Atlas web page:
Orion Series lenses deliver the striking beauty of painterly waterfall bokeh, disproportionate breathing, and signature but controlled flare. These optical characteristics are now available as with a mechanical functionality that is no compromise.
Orion Series Anamorphic Lenses are built to be a universal filmmaking tool – ready for the latest Digital Cinema PL mount cameras like Arri Alexa or Red DSMC2, Canon Mount Cinema Cameras like the C300, or adapted Sony E Mount or Micro 4/3 cameras, and are even designed to accommodate the rotating mirror shutter of 35mm Motion Picture Film Cameras following Arri PL Flange requirements. Whether your project requires you to shoot digital or film, the 65mm T2 has the coverage you need and boasts a larger than S35mm Image Circle. (Alexa Open Gate full height Coverage)
An Interchangeable Mount System means you can use Orion Series Anamorphic lenses on any PL Mount camera one day, and any compatible EF, E-mount, or Micro 4/3 camera with appropriate adapters for your next shoot or second unit. Focus has a deep 270° travel rotation. Cine pitch 0.8 mod gearing on both iris and Focus ring are spaced to allow simultaneous drive control, even when two motors are mounted on the same side of the lens.